Tuesday, March 31, 2009

its Jessica with a 'P'

Now its Jessica with P!! Watch out for me on the road.. I'm coming. Let me tell you my side of the story to my JPJ driving license exams. Firstly, I passes WITHOUT bribing!! *cheers to that* BUT i took the road test twice.

The first time begin with me waking up in the wee hour of the morning so that I could get to the JPJ test area @Puchong and get the last chance of practice *I had a great instructor*. It begun and woah .. the nerves were getting to me. Registratrion and then the WAIT .. let me tell you, I had to wait for SIX hours just to take the road test. And the worst part, I was already so tired out waiting and nervous, I freakingly FAILED .. The JPJ said I didn't see the mototrcyle, well the motorcycle wasn't moving laaaaa! Haiyo!!! I already drove back to the academy then only at the very last minute, i FAILED.. I think he just didn't want to take a point off coz if he did I still passed. He just wanted to fail me i suppose ): So I stepped down the Kancil *the car's clutch was HORRIBLE* with a devastated feeling ...

Then waited another hour plus for the Circuit. This one I passed with flying colours :D hahahaha By the time I waited here and there, I only left Puchong like 6plus and got home only at 7plus. Imagine wei ... almost 12hours spent for that driving thing ...

Well, things took a turn today!! I went there like at 8plus .. then since im repeating jalan, I got to do it just like after an hour of wait!! The JPJ dude was so good .. i PASSED * well, I can drive well ok!!* So then ... I took a bus, then a MINI bus, then again a bus n then cab and i got home only by spending RM5.20! Smart consumer! muahahaha xD

That's my day for me!! Love it that I passed but something else is making my heart uneasy ):

No comments: