Yeah ... i know its beeeeen a long time since I've updated the blog ..
And its already 2009 which means ..
And its already 2009 which means ..
Its been two years since my blog is up!
I still remember the main reason why this blog was up (;
Biding 2008 away .. it was a great year
But i'm looking out for a better one this year!
Holidays have been busy busy busy for me...
The suppose to study plan obviously didn't work but I'm definately gonna work my ass off this year!!
Holidays was great spending precious moments with loads of you all!!
Can you all believe it, its been a year since we didn't go to school together...
And this year I expect to bid even more goodbyes to you peeps who are going overseas...
A whole new year has just begun and I expect lots of surprises in life..
Luv urself, Jessica C.
No comments:
Post a Comment