
AH LONG PTE LTD.
It's a great laugh i tell you but you must have a lil bit understanding of mandarin, hokkien n cantonese though. This is a show well talking about Ah Long's (loan sharks). It really has a good lesson in the end. I rate it like 8.5/10!
BTW is 18-SG .. so yeah, i sneaked in to my first movie rated 18 *i think*. I was like erm dot dot dot man. The cinema hall was filled 90%? wiht couples man... I went with my family and we all did enjoy that movie. Guess who suggested that we watch that show. The asnwer: my mom = = hehehe she was like all hyped out about going to watch the movie! My brother was totally the opposite saying if i doze off during the show please call me up when it's finish but in the end he said I could watch it another time ... What is that man ...
Tomorrow there will be a few more leaving for NS second batch. Good bye dear Alwin, Ming Ken, Wen HonG n Justin Leow n others who r goin but i duhnoe who .. ehehehe .. Be good and survive!
Lotsa love,
Jessica C.
No comments:
Post a Comment