I tell you ar... my workplace.. its not the job that sucks ok .. its not a darn difficult job o watsoever but it just the working hours and all just sucks the hell out of me *do mind my language for this post, im darn freakingly angry n pissed off* They make me work like from 10AM-11PM ok .. That like crazy. I mean if its like well three times a week then okayla but wat the heck its THE WHOLE FREAKING WEEK .. Think i what? RObot or something aR! So far their staffs are leaving coz nobody can tahan the freaking hours. Its not the job but its the hours man n FYI there are no OT pay. Wat the heck, thats crap man! I beh tahan wei.
You can see how pissed i am right now that in my brain all im thinking is to quit this blardy job. ANd oh as if those are not bad enough, i would actually be at singapore now to farewell my dear cousin if not of this blardy job man. I can't take off for four days wor when i see the stoopid timetable n sooo mnay ppl is working for this weekend. What is that man?! Hack it i should have just went today n quit the blardy job. SOme of the other workers just dont show up as they like SO WAT THE HELL WHY CANT I? Mayb its because i have a heart man n coz i dotn want to be blamed if the stupid restaurant closes down.
No comments:
Post a Comment